We’re looking for a rockstar product manager who has a passion for innovation and likes new challenges to manage application & game product development with immersive technology. As a Product Manager, you’ll drive product vision, work closely with our developer teams to define product requirements, coordinate resources from other team (design, business, etc.) and guide the team through key milestones.
What you’ll do:
- Performing a role as a person in charge in the scope of the product that is his responsibility
- Translating business needs and stakeholders' needs into product development needs
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective and execution details on short-medium-long term product goals for all stakeholders
- Maintain the product strategy and roadmaps
- Experiences across the entire product lifecycle
- Running, coaching, and mentoring for teams within the scope of responsibility to ensure quality work delivery
- Acting as an intermediary between the product development team and the business team to ensure that all processes carried out by the two teams are in harmony with each other
What you’ll need:
- Experience working as a Product Manager in a technology or start up company
- Have a track record of handling product development more than 5 projects.
- Knowledge of Lean, Agile methodologies, and Design Sprint for product development and project management.
- Having a clear and inspiring product vision
- Experience with modern software development product management practices and agile methodologies, test driven development, and continuous deployment
- Proficiency in identifying goals, metrics and analytics to measure product value
- Abundance mentors for self-development
- Nomad working allowance
- Annual and sick leave allowance
- Work in Yogyakarta Office