- Has min 2-3 years experience in C/C++
- Has min 2-3 years experience in Unity and C#
- Graduated in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Prior experience developing Unity games
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Strong computer science and engineering background
- Forward thinking and up to date on current and emerging architecture patterns
- Able to work with clients under tight deadlines, on distributed teams with fluid requirements
- Knowledge of mobile application design considerations, version control using Git, and software engineering principles
- A knack for user experience and artistic design
- Self-motivated, independent thinker capable of working within a multi-disciplinary, diverse team
- Passionate in AR/VR
- Stay in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Write, develop, test, debug and mantain ARVR game/apps Simulation programs accordimg to specifications, requirements and deadlines.
- Write a game/apps program with a clear, easy to maintain and efficient codes.
- Write the codes documentation if needed
- Adapt to change the specifications and needs of the project
- Contribute in all stages of the life cycle of AR VR Apps: the concept, design, build, test, released and support.
For unity programmer's test